From Academic year, 2016-2017 Savitribai Phule Pune University has introduced new system for Students as Student Profile System. Every student who wish to apply for Exam form online need to be registered on this system
Features of Student Profile System (SPS)
- This is one-time /permanent profile/account system for student
- Once Registered student will be able to use same account (username-password) across multiple online applications of university through out his course. i.e. Student will be able to use this account from first year of course to degree
- Valid Email Account and Valid Mobile number of student is must while registering for this profile. Email will be the username of system
- No duplicate registration is allowed on same email id/mobile number
- Only one account per PRN/Eligibility number is allowed
Important Instructions for Student Profile System (SPS)
- Before registering to account on this system you need to have following things with you
- PUNCODE: Unique 10 digit Code Assigned to each college by university, which starts with C or I or R. Also known as BCUD username.
- Eligibility No: Every student gets this number when his eligibility is done by college in eligibility online portal. This number is must for creating account
Please contact your college to get this number.
This number is not applicable to
- For International Students this number is not applicable
- For students who completed his/her first year in external and now migrated to regular mode of course from second year
- Students whose admission year for course is before 2010-2011
- PRN: Permanent Registration Number – This number is allotted to a student when he/she first appears for university exam. This number is must for creating account. This number is printed on student's university mark sheet.
Based upon data in your profile your exam form will be made available to you, so please provide accurate information in profile.
- Steps To Create Profile
- Create Account
- Use valid email id and Mobile number for account creation
- Enroll for the Course
- In Student Type option please select proper option
- New : Only for those students who have taken admission for first year (or direct Second year in case of Engineering) of course in the college and do not have previous record of eligibility number or PRN for the course
- This is Applicable for
- For second year fresh students of arts, commerce, science UG courses whose FY exam is conducted by College. Eligibility number is must for these students
- For those students who have either PRN OR eligibility number or both numbers.
- After you enter eligibility, number in specified text box system will verify with eligibility data and according message is displayed to you. Please be remember if you do not give eligibility number then in that case such result declaration might be affected.
- After you enter PRN, number is specified text box system will verify with PRN data and according message is displayed to you. If you get message PRN not FOUND please contact college
In addition, if a student does not give PRN number then he will be considered as Fresh student and only first year/first semester subjects will be displayed in exam form.
- Dual /CIS : This option is for those students who wish to apply for dual degree exam form/ Class improvement exam form
- Fill Basic profile
- Based on Enroll for the course information basic profile like name, mother name, gender, category, address will be displayed to you.
- If you provide PRN number, data of name and mother name will be fetched from PRN history Data.
- If you provide only eligibility number, data of name and mother name will be fetched from eligibility Data.
- Students who selected NEW in student type need to fill all information by himself.
After you complete profile, click on exam form link provided in left side menu. you'll be directed to exam form online system